My name is Jeroen Van Boxem, but you can say Meneervanboxem. This is a blog about all my adventures on my travels, at the theatre or in my lovely city of Berlin.
- When I was 6 I played in Die Zauberflöte from the Flemish Opera.
- When I was 15 I received my Parachute Certificate from the Belgian Army.
- I received my Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver licenses when 19 years old.
- I’ve been to New York on my own three times in just 2 years time and met some wonderful people. I’ve also been to Washington, Chicago San Fransisco and LA.
- I saw a lot of musicals, I like to call myself a connoisseur.
- Part of the team that started Belgian travel blog Travelmagic.be. Quit this wonderful project to start working at Vakantiepiraten.nl.
- I played in Musical 14-18 from Studio 100 and met some amazing people there. Best months of my life.
- In the end of February 2015 I moved to Berlin.
I want to see the whole world, meet a lot of amazing people, stay in the most luxurious hotels and I want to fly First Class when possible. This combined with an awesome job that I love to do and a penthouse in Manhattan. You need to have dreams, don’t you? 🙂